August 13th, 2012
SUMMER WELCOME HOME RETREAT
“A retreat springs from and is guided by your inner knowing” – Jennifer Louden
Are you so busy that you can’t hear yourself think? Have you gone through a particularly challenging time (grief, health or financial issues)?
Consider retreating at home as a way to respond to your own needs and instincts with guidance and support from me.
Here’s what’s included:
- Preparation: Simple email instructions to help you ease into your retreat
- Opening to the Retreat: Discover what you’re yearning for and how to nourish yourself
- Support: A phone check in mid retreat – an opportunity to share, ask questions and receive guidance
- Returning from Retreating: Transitioning gently from retreat space to daily life.
Dates: Friday August 24th, 7-8:15pm at Full Spectrum Family Medicine
Saturday, August 25th, 4-5pm Check-In Call
Sunday, August 26th, 4-5:15pm at Full spectrum Family Medicine
Registration: Contact Full Spectrum Family Medicine at 333-3550 by Mon. August 20th 5PM. If you have questions, contact me and I’ll be happy to answer them.
Full Spectrum Family Medicine is located at 2025 Abbott Road, East Lansing, MI.
I look forward to seeing you there!!!!!
May 15th, 2012
Because I am experiencing chronic insomnia which is flaring up at this time, I will be re-scheduling this workshop to another time. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Here’s the description of it and I’ll update you as soon as I reschedule it. I appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Creative Problem Solving
Learn an empowering approach that you can use on issues that overwhelm you. You will leave this class feeling energized, and open to new possibilities for approaching whatever issue has you stuck.
I will help you:
- Decide what you’d like to shift in your life
- Learn new ways of looking at your situation
- Consider the next steps you can take to create positive change in your life
- Take action and identify what contributes to your well being, so you can continue to do the things that work for you
Date: To be determined in the future. I’ll let you know.
Where: Full Spectrum Family Medicine
2025 Abbott Rd, Ste 100, East Lansing, MI 48823
Led by: Char Brooks, Patient Advocate
To Sign Up: Contact Char at 517-332-0755 or call Full Spectrum Family Medicine at 517-333-3550
You can use this simple approach any time you are feeling overwhelmed, frustrated or confused. By the end of this class, you’ll learn how to shift your thinking and behavior so you can enjoy your life more.
Char Brooks helps you identify your needs and communicate more clearly with others. Her passion is helping her clients relax and enjoy their lives. Chars’ credentials include being a certified life coach, patient advocate and attorney. She is also the author of Patient Power: Get The HealthCare You Deserve. You can learn more about Char’s work at www.the-first-step.com